- Denise DelVecchio
10 Amazing & Unique Experiences to Have in Vegas
It's no secret that Las Vegas, as small as it is, holds a ton of fun and excitement for everyone. The city is full of award-winning restaurants, famous hotels and casinos, live shows, and all-around unique experiences. Are you ready to make your trip to Vegas the vacation of a lifetime? Here are ten unique experiences in Vegas that you must enjoy.
1. Take a hot-air balloon ride Get amazing views of the strip, mountains, and all of Vegas'sdesert surroundings from above. These one-hour hot-air balloon rides are a favorite for locals and tourists.
2. Sign up for trapeze lessons It might sound crazy, but why not sign up for some trapeze lessons? Lessons are about 1.5 hours and are found right outside the strip.
3. Join in on the Wine Yoga Experience Stretch your body and get a souvenir wine glass when you sign up for this peaceful, outdoor experience.
4. Do the bar crawl on Fremont Street Located in the historic downtown of Las Vegas is Fremont Street. Fremont Street isn't just visually appealing; it has some excellent bars and drinks.
5. Go on a food tour Vegas has some of the most delicious and diverse cuisines in the USA. Notable, celebrated chefs all flock to the high-tourism area to open restaurants. You definitely can't leave Vegas without going on a food tour.
6. Take a tour of Area 51 This goes without explanation, but taking a tour of Area 51 has to be one of the most exciting, unique things you can do in the city. Their tours even offer alien-themed luncheons.
7. Don't miss happy hour on the High Roller Grab your cocktail and ride the world's biggest observation wheel in an air-conditioned pod.
8.Get angry in a smash room Be sure to get all your frustrations out in a smash room where nothing is expected to be left in good condition. It's perhaps the only time smashing things is acceptable.
9. Take a nighttime helicopter ride With all the bright lights and funky architecture presented in Vegas, you must take a nighttime helicopter ride. In just 15 minutes, you'll get a birds-eye view of the whole strip.
10. Go on a reality TV tour There are so many reality TV shows produced in Vegas that there is a tour you can take to get to each location for every show. Who doesn't love Pawn Stars and Tanked
Are you ready to plan your unique, exciting trip to Las Vegas? Well, I'm prepared to help you plan! Click "Schedule a Quick Chat," and let's talk about Vegas!